My Spirit superyacht in Cairns on the Great Barrier Reef with the home port Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, Australia. The 35 m Wave Piercer is enviably spacious and stable, providing the optimum in extravagance, adventure, relaxation and fun.
Spirit, built in 2005 in Whangarie, New Zealand by New Zealand Yachts Limited is a twin-screw, twin hull vessel, registered in Cook Islands. Spirit has an estimated cruising speed of 10 -14 knots with accommodation for 12 guests in 5 cabins and a full operating crew of 8.
Marrying elegant and timeless good looks with modern technology, the wave-piercing yacht is a 115-foot (35m) motor yacht built in 2005 and refitted in 2016. She accommodates up to 12 overnight guests in five staterooms, which include an owners stateroom with a king size bed, four VIP cabins featuring king size beds, 2 of which can be converted into twin cabins or have the option of 3 bunks.
Spirit’s superior design and head-turning style catches even the most discerning eyes wherever she goes. This aesthetic was achieved by the world-renowned Ken Freivokh, who brought Spirit to life with her sleek, muscular exterior lines and an enviably spacious interior, which is outfitted with the finest European furnishings, finishing’s, and entertainment systems. With her volume approximately of a 50m yacht, Spirit promises space, stability and adventure in style.
This wave-piercing yacht is ideal for alfresco entertaining, offering ample exterior living areas. On the main deck, adjacent to the salon, is a spacious aft deck complete with comfortable seating and a dining table. Further aft, the transom lowers to create a magnificent teak beach and swim platform. The upper deck wraps around the yacht from the master stateroom forward to a large foredeck, featuring an outdoor jacuzzi spa and seating area. Her top deck is perfect for any time of day, offering a central wet bar with barstools, partial shade and stunning views while cruising around the Great Barrier Reef, the Whitsundays, and the glorious South Pacific Archipelagos.
- 8 x Crew
- PADI Dive instructor onboard, dive certification can be issues
- 5 x Cabins accommodating 12 guests – Master suite, 4 x VIP Suites (2 x King Bed and 2 x King Bed/converts up to 3 x Single)
- Dive Compressor
- 1 x 10m Fishing/Diving Yacht Tender – 2x300hp Yamaha outboards.
- 1 x 5.5m RIB -100hp Yamaha
- 1 x 3.5m Inflatable – 25hp Suzuki
- 2 x Yamaha Wave Runners/Jetski’s – 2019
- Sonos Entertainment System throughout Yacht
- WiFi, 4G/5G and VSAT Internet – Satellite Phone – VOIP
- Hydraulic Swim Platform – perfect for diving, snorkelling, tender boarding, and dining or relaxing at sea level.