Introducing the exploratory motor vessel Savannah to the Great Barrier Reef for your next charter adventure.
Savannah’s unique architecture immerses her crew and guests in a world of wellbeing. Travel takes on a new meaning. Savannah can accommodate up to 20 guests in maximum comfort. For longer charters she accommodates up to 8 overnight guests in 2 luxury staterooms and one cabin room. All can be converted to twin or triple berths. She offers 2 grand saloons, located on the main and upper decks, a generously sized kitchen, 4 toilets and 4 shower rooms.
With a 40,000 litre fuel capacity providing a 10,000 nm range. Savannah will allow you to travel to a new destination every day and will take you to places very few have seen. Looking for somewhere to host your next corporate event, private party or a relaxing day with family and friends?
Sit back, relax and let our world class chef delight your senses! The two level 25m vessel will comfortably accommodate up to 20 guests for a stand up function and 20 guests for a sit down dinner function. Features include two exterior decks and a fully air-conditioned interior, complete with table and chair seating, bar and servery.
Savannah specialises in all reef charters for day trips, extended charters, Dive trips, exploring & mother shipping. Contact to help you personalise your next adventure on Savannah. With unparalleled space and stability. Savannah is fitted with a new Gyro stabilizer providing total comfort while in port or offshore and maximum safety in all sea conditions.
- Air Conditioning to all cabins
- Interior Timbers include Merbau, Teak and Tasmanian Oak
- Upstairs saloon features a Bose 535 Home Theatre System and 65inch Samsung TV that is recessed inside the Marble Bar unit
- State-of-the-art audio-visual systems throughout the vessel
- Satellite television and iPod docking stations in each cabin
- Cellular communications facilities, VSAT, and Wi-Fi internet access everywhere including cabins
- 4 toilets onboard including one on the main deck
- 2m wide hydraulic hatch to lazarette below and overhead lifting beam for lifting 300kg from dockside into lazarette