Beluga is a 34.7M custom built Moonen explorer-style motor yacht built in 2006 and last refitted 2011. She was built as a go-anywhere yacht with a robust elegant style, a wide beam, and therefore unusually large volume for her length.
Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. BELUGA comprises of four impressive decks, providing privacy and numerous dining and lounging options.
On the main deck aft, a spacious area is ideal for al fresco dining and cocktails. The main salon table accommodates formal dining evenings in an elegant atmosphere. A powder room in the main foyer leads to the full beam Master Cabin and its private office.
On the sundeck, a 4-pax Jacuzzi, wet bar, exercise area, dining table for 6 to 8 guests, and sun lounging pads create the ultimate relaxing space. Climb up the monkey island or “grand crow’s nest”: the ideal place for whale watching, reef spotting, or enjoying a champagne sunset.
BELUGA’s interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 staterooms, including a master suite, 2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins and 2 pullman beds (for children)
- Large yacht stability, further enhanced by Naiad over-sized, zero-speed stabilisers.
- Various lounge and dining areas, spread over four decks.
- Broadband Vsat internet in any location (unlimited data and supports Skype voice calls).
- Foxtel satellite TV service.
- Gym equipment.
- Scuba equipment and unlimited tank fills.
- Sea Bob’s, Jetski & various water toys.