Step aboard Bahama and enjoy luxury in the attention to every detail. You will enter the main saloon via an entertainment deck at the stern of the vessel. This deck is comfortably appointed for outdoor lounging and dining, and drops down to an aft deck that facilitates easy access to the water and to water sports.
The welcoming saloon features refined lounging areas, entertainment system and a bar. Forward of the main saloon is the chef’s galley, control centre, captain’s bridge and crew areas, with a casual sun lounging area on the foredeck accessed via wide port and starboard decks, while below deck are the stylishly appointed guest staterooms, each with their own en suite bathrooms.
Ascending to the flybridge, guest enjoy 360 degree panoramic views of the ocean, with a sun lounge and al fresco barbeque area.
Bahama can host larger groups for special events at The Reef Marina, and six guests in luxury for overnight charters.
- A professional, attentive and warm five-star crew completely at your disposal
- Full use of the vessel’s facilities for up to six guests
- Use of the tender “Drum”, a 7.3 metre sports fishing vessel
- Guided snorkelling with all equipment provided
- Lycra stinger suits & flotation devices
- Chef-prepared gourmet meals & refreshments throughout your charter
- Open bar
- Light tackle & sport fishing gear with full tuition
- Great Barrier Reef environmental management fee
- Non-motorised water sports equipment including sea kayaks & stand-up paddleboards, sea biscuit, wakeboard and skis (upon request)