AURORA is a classic Dutch built 85ft Moonen, delivered in 2004 and refit in 2016. She accommodates up to 8 guests overnight in 4 spacious cabins, and up to 36 for day charters around the magical Whitsunday Islands.
With a steel hull construction from one of Northern Europe’s pedigree shipyards, AURORA is an extremely safe & stable yacht. In addition to events, AURORA offers a fantastic platform for live aboard charters with an array of water sports equipment accompanies by 4 full time crew.
The exterior offers several areas for outdoor entertainment, including the aft deck with built in upholstered seating, and an expansive flybridge with a bar, gourmet grill and fridge. An extensive €500,000.00 refit was carried out by Moonen from 2011 to 2012, including a complete repaint of the hull and superstructure, and maintenance work on the engines and generators
Interior and exterior designed by Rene van der Velden Yacht
- Perfect entertainment deck areas, large sundeck, aft deck and bow
- Spacious interior dinning for 8 guests, with al fresco dinning options on the aft and sundeck
- Fully equipped Galley with large windows to enjoy the view
- Generous sunbeds with the perfect vantage point on the bow
- 4 Staterooms accommodating up to 8 guests overnight
- Sleeps 5 crew members for the ultimate service on board throughout your experience
- Tender: Novurania 430 DL
- Toys: Donut, Wakeboard, waterskis, Various snorkel equipment, wetsuits)
- Gym equipment: Dumbbells, 2x Yoga Mats