ATLANTIC PRINCESS is a classic, luxury motor yacht. Designed by Nick Myers and only launched in 1991, she was totally refitted throughout in 2001 and is in as-new condition.
Atlantic Princess is an exemplary motor yacht that delivers classic and luxurious vacations. Whether looking for adventure and exploration trips to the world’s largest water bodies such as The Great Barrier Reef, the Atlantic Princess offers luxury and comfort. She caters for a wide range of personal preferences, which may include just a one-day out on the Gold Coast or a liveaboard adventure in tropical North Queensland.
ATLANTIC PRINCESS an accommodate up to 30 guests for day charters & 8 overnight. She cruises between Gold Coast, Sydney and its environs in the summer months, the Great Barrier Reef and Far North Queensland in the winter.
We cater for any requirement ranging from a day out on Sydney Harbour, Gold Coast Broadwater, Brisbane’s Moreton Island, to a two week diving and exploration trip to some of the most beautiful and remote places on earth, whilst experiencing standards of quality and luxury commensurate with a five star hotel at home.
- Private ensuite bathrooms with a full headroom shower in all cabins and a bath in the master stateroom.
- Formal dining room
- Two external dining settings on the aft deck and sun-deck.
- Two large sunbathing areas on the flybridge.
- Five star catering at all times, providing everything from classical French cuisine to Asian flavours & local specialities.
- Zodiac inflatable
- Two Ocean Kayaks
- Sea Biscuit
- Diving and Snorkelling equipment
- Scuba equipment and Bauer Compresso